LV500248XX - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Various Lengths Available
The new High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is now the latest and greatest on the market. This cable expands the capabilities of HDMI and pushes the limits of your HD experience.
A few of the major enhancements with HDMI High Speed Cables with Ethernet are:
HDMI Ethernet Channel - Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
Audio Return Channel – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
4K Support – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
Content Type – Real-time signaling of content types between display and source devices, enabling a TV to optimize picture settings based on content type.
Additional Color Spaces – Adds support for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Connectors: HDMI Male to HDMI Male
- 24K Gold Plated Connectors for best connection and also helps deter corrosion
- HDCP Compliant
- 3D Ready
- Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- ROHS Compliant
- Strain Relief Cable design helps reduce the stress on this cable so that it performs at a high level for a long period of time
- Supports Resolutions up to 2160P
- 24 AWG conductors for higher quality signal over longer distances - Only available in the 25, 35, 50 Foot cables